I like to think of Robert Goddard (he of the Goddard Space Center) who began in 1907 with a cloud of smoke some of the very earliest experiments in rocketry. ‘A powder rocket fired in the basement.’
Democracy Reaches the Kids! The subject of these Blogs -- I like to think, is like one of Goddard’s early rockets. Subject to reconfiguration, to be sure, and more explanation, but it flies!! And from where? Humble beginnings in a Japanese backyard -- imagine!
And to where? All the way to the stars ... !!
Democracy Reaches the Kids! The subject of these Blogs -- I like to think, is like one of Goddard’s early rockets. Subject to reconfiguration, to be sure, and more explanation, but it flies!! And from where? Humble beginnings in a Japanese backyard -- imagine!
And to where? All the way to the stars ... !!
No comments:
Post a Comment