The opening screen include sections labelled -- Home, Action, Adventure, Film, Links and Contact This can be found at http://georgemeegan.com
The key is ‘The Kids that Don't Fit’ and will continue in tandem with five (5) other parallel blogs entitled:- ‘Schools Britain, Schools America, Schools Japan, Schools World and Schools Despair.’ All these blogs will extend together out and into 2007. They will build up a full strategy.
Comments will be welcome. In the spirit of “open source” I will incorporate in the strategy, when I can, your points, which where possible will be very much appreciated and properly credited.
I plan at a later date to instigate a seventh line of approach. Whenever I wish to note something I will post it at what will then be called ‘Thoughts of G. Meegan.’
The key is ‘The Kids that Don't Fit’ and will continue in tandem with five (5) other parallel blogs entitled:- ‘Schools Britain, Schools America, Schools Japan, Schools World and Schools Despair.’ All these blogs will extend together out and into 2007. They will build up a full strategy.
Comments will be welcome. In the spirit of “open source” I will incorporate in the strategy, when I can, your points, which where possible will be very much appreciated and properly credited.
I plan at a later date to instigate a seventh line of approach. Whenever I wish to note something I will post it at what will then be called ‘Thoughts of G. Meegan.’
No comments:
Post a Comment